As the seasons begin to transition and the weather starts to warm up, it’s quite inspiring to me to also make some changes. Here is my list of goals that I have set for myself this month;
- Do some spring cleaning, and de-clutter that old dusty bookshelf.
- Complete furniture projects (I have a few pieces I am looking forward to sanding and having my husband repaint for me).
- Get the seeds planted, “one for the worm, one for the crow, one to rot and one to grow”.
- Put together a cleaning schedule, I have seen these on Pinterest and have decided that cleaning the entire apartment once on the weekend is just not cutting it anymore!
- Finish that 1,000 piece puzzle sitting on the countertop!
- Relax and get outside with my son more, this toddler needs to go get dirty at the park.
Honestly, I feel myself getting a bit overwhelmed with the thought of having to move out of our two bedroom apartment into a three bedroom something during this pregnancy. After working out the details with our housing office, we still aren’t exactly sure when the big move will happen. Could be in two months… might not be until I am 36 weeks pregnant! That’s so stressful… not knowing whether I should start packing or if I have time to plan and hire movers. That all being said, I actually found making this list of short-term goals extremely relieving. It gives me something else to focus on, something I am in control of which is the time I have now.
What do you have planned? Do you use a cleaning schedule? Let me know what you think down in the comment section below!
Until Next Time